We're here to help you building your career
Just enroll our courses and boost your career in no time
Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369
Key Learning PointsAccelerate your career in retail banking by gaining this excellent, up-to-date diploma.
- Gain an insight into the importance of retail banking in the modern banking industry and the history of banking in the UK.
- Learn about financial markets, capital gains and liquidity.
- Learn to identify the various types of banking and banking channels such as retail, commercial and investment banking and building societies and central banks.
- Discover the different roles available in retail banking.
- Explore the different types of retail banking products and how they differ from what has traditionally been found in the market place.
- Explore the crucial area of mortgages and loans.
- Find out about banking services such as current accounts, savings accounts, savings bonds, different types of ISA accounts and bonds.
- Explore debit and credit cards and learn how to calculate APR.
- Learn about the different banking payment systems including remittance, fund transfers, online transfers, faster payment service and standing orders and direct debits.
- Get to grips with financial services including the role of banks as financial intermediaries, mutual fund investments and the ETFs and gilts and bonds investments offered by retail banks.
- Learn about the emergence of bancassurance in the UK, finance and repayment products and depositor’s credit and overdraft insurance.
- Find out about gold as foreign exchange, safety deposit locker facilities, payment of council taxes and bills, and BACS and CHAPS payments.
- Gain an insight into the specialist sector of Islamic banking.
- Gain an understanding of the crucial area of customer service.
- Find out what money laundering is and how to be alert to warning signs that it may be taking place.
Advantages of the Course
- Study at a time and a place that suits you.
- Manageable modules make the 12 hours of course content easy to engage with and learn from.
- Enjoy technical support, should difficulties arise.
- Access to the course content is for 12 months, meaning you can revisit your learning whenever you need to.
- Enhance your career prospects or embark on a whole new career in retail banking.
- Prove your retail banking skillset by downloading and printing your industry-recognised certificate with its unique, verifiable code for potential employers to check.
Software Development Fundamentals Exam 98-361
Core JAVA with Android
Why learn Russian?
Choosing to learn Russian is not only rewarding, it’s also a great way to make friends and get to know people – and it makes travelling around countries like Russia and the Ukraine so much easier too.
And it could be easier to learn to speak Russian than you think. Even if you’re a complete novice, before you know it you could be ordering coffee in a café in Red Square, strolling around the summer palace in St Petersburg or taking a selfie outside the Kremlin – and doing it all in Russian!
Everything you need to know when you’re abroad
Engaging audio lessons will introduce you to everyday situations and scenarios, whilst the bilingual recordings will have you speaking the language within minutes.
This step by step course will teach you to:
- Respond and communicate when you meet people for the first time
- Order food and drink
- Start a conversation and get to know someone
- Talk about family and friends
- Find your way around and ask for directions
- Talk about your home and where you live
- Hire a car and go sightseeing
Choosing to learn with Linguaphone is the ideal way to take your first steps towards speaking Russian with confidence. The course is designed to be easy and enjoyable, following Linguaphone’s popular ‘listen, understand and speak’ methodology.
- 30 bilingual audio lessons – downloadable in MP3 format
- A full-colour guide in PDF format which can be downloaded to your laptop or Smartphone
- A printable vocabulary sheet for ease of use
- Online study – access your lessons from anywhere in the world
By the end of the course you will have mastered over 500 new words and be able to handle everything from greetings and everyday vocabulary to pronunciation and grammar.
Advantages of this course
Learning a foreign language is more than just something that will look good on your CV or come in handy when you’re travelling. In fact, research shows that there are far more benefits than you’d imagine:
- It boosts brain power and sharpens the mind – the techniques needed to learn another language mean people who speak more than one language have keener, more alert minds and are more perceptive than those that don’t
- It builds self-confidence – mastering a new skill and being able to communicate in a different tongue naturally increases self-confidence
- It develops the ability to multi-task – learning to switch between two systems of speech enables multilingual people, especially children, to become skilled multitaskers in other areas too
- It improves memory and other brain functions –the brain is like a muscle. The more it’s used, the better it works
So why not book a Russian course today – and say ZDRAVSTVUYTE to learning an exciting new language?
Gain a better awareness and understanding of the risks and hazards presented by working at height in this practical and insightful introductory course. Discover why it is so important to be able to identify and manage the potential risks that working at height presents, and learn how you can actively contribute towards creating a safer working environment for employers and employees alike.
There are a number of professions that require employees to work at height for prolonged periods of time such as construction. Many people make the mistake of thinking that unless they work in this or a similar industry then taking a course in working at height safety awareness simply isn't necessary. In fact, it is relevant and applicable for anyone who works at any height that may result in accident or personal injury.
It's important to remember that a person doesn't have to be working at a great height for there to be a potential risk of accident or injury. In fact, even working at a relatively low height can present risks and even a minor fall can cause injury. Landing awkwardly from even a low height can result in nasty bruises or even worse a broken limb. There's also the associated risk that such a fall, however minor, could aggravate a pre-existing medical condition. When we take all this into consideration, it's easy to see why Managing at Height Awareness is a relevant and sensible training option for a great many employees working across a broad range of different industries.
Key Learning Points
Take your career to the next level by enrolling on this engaging introductory-level training course, designed to increase awareness of how to reduce and manage the risks associated with working at height. This course is ideally suited to:
- Those whose professions require them to work at height and wish to increase their awareness of health and safety regulations, and learn how to manage the risks associated with working at height.
- Managers and/or supervisors who are responsible for a team of employees who are required to work at height.
Key focus areas of this course include:
- Gain awareness of the relevant health and safety procedures as applicable to working at height, and understand working at height regulations.
- Learn to recognise the potential risks and hazards associated with working at height.
- Increase your awareness of the risk assessment process and learn how it should be properly applied when using access equipment such as ladders or mechanised lifts.
- Understand the importance of proper planning and recognise the need to implement the appropriate preventative and precautionary measures.
- Learn to identify and select the correct type of safety equipment and access equipment when planning a project that requires employees to work at height.
- Recognise why it is so essential to regularly inspect access equipment and ensure that all equipment is properly maintained.
- Understand the need for accurate record keeping.
- Gain an appreciation and understanding of the fact that working at height safely is not solely a concern for those working in the construction industry - this training course is useful for anyone who works at any height where there is a potential for accident or injury.
- Understand the law and its implications in relation to the risks and hazards associated with working at height.
Advantages of this course
- Gain theoretical and practical knowledge in this introductory entry-level awareness course that can be applied both in the workplace and in a domestic setting.
- Hosted on our Learning Management System, which is designed to provide an intuitive and succinct user experience.
- Allows access to a whole range of interactive and innovating digital learning features
- Adapt the course to complement any learning style, and to fit even the most hectic of schedules.
- Ability to learn anywhere, at any time and on any device including PC, tablet and mobile phone.
- Complete this introductory entry-level awareness course and receive an course completion certificate.
Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Exam 98-365
Our Happy Students
I thoroughly enjoyed courses from here and hope to expand on my gained knowledge about making apps. The courses as well as the examples are well presented, easy to follow and engaging.
The courses here exceeded my expectations in many regards, especially in the depth of information supplied. In a very non-threatening environment, I learned key principles of design that I can implement immediately.
Excellent content and assignments that build on your knowledge, reinforce, and then expand. I recently secured new employment using PHP and couldn't have done so without the Professional Web Development courses.
Our Awesome Pricing Plans For You
It's very simple to choose your desired pricing plan