We're here to help you building your career
Just enroll our courses and boost your career in no time
- Learn about Six Sigma business case
- Develop a basic knowledge of statistics
- Learn about strategic planning
- Discover two methods of identifying customer requirements—the voice of the customer (VOC) and quality function deployment (QFD)
- Learn each component of DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve and control)
- Learn to think lean which means doing more with less
- Instructor-led course
- 6 weeks in duration
- Courses begin each month
- 2 lessons released each week
- 24 course hours
- Effectively apply the elements and methods of Six Sigma
- Be able to define, plan, implement, and close a Six Sigma project
- Begin preparing for the Six Sigma Black Belt and Quality Manager exams
FAQsWHEN CAN I GET STARTED? A new session of each course opens each month, allowing you to enroll whenever your busy schedule permits! HOW DOES IT WORK? Once a session starts, two lessons will be released each week, for the six-week duration of your course. You will have access to all previously released lessons until the course ends. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE EACH LESSON? The interactive discussion area for each lesson automatically closes 2 weeks after each lesson is released, so you’re encouraged to complete each lesson within two weeks of its release. WHAT IF I NEED AN EXTENSION? The Final Exam will be released on the same day as the last lesson. Once the Final Exam has been released, you will have 2 weeks plus 10 days to complete the Final and finish any remaining lessons in your course. No further extensions can be provided beyond these 10 days
Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369
Key Learning PointsAccelerate your career in retail banking by gaining this excellent, up-to-date diploma.
- Gain an insight into the importance of retail banking in the modern banking industry and the history of banking in the UK.
- Learn about financial markets, capital gains and liquidity.
- Learn to identify the various types of banking and banking channels such as retail, commercial and investment banking and building societies and central banks.
- Discover the different roles available in retail banking.
- Explore the different types of retail banking products and how they differ from what has traditionally been found in the market place.
- Explore the crucial area of mortgages and loans.
- Find out about banking services such as current accounts, savings accounts, savings bonds, different types of ISA accounts and bonds.
- Explore debit and credit cards and learn how to calculate APR.
- Learn about the different banking payment systems including remittance, fund transfers, online transfers, faster payment service and standing orders and direct debits.
- Get to grips with financial services including the role of banks as financial intermediaries, mutual fund investments and the ETFs and gilts and bonds investments offered by retail banks.
- Learn about the emergence of bancassurance in the UK, finance and repayment products and depositor’s credit and overdraft insurance.
- Find out about gold as foreign exchange, safety deposit locker facilities, payment of council taxes and bills, and BACS and CHAPS payments.
- Gain an insight into the specialist sector of Islamic banking.
- Gain an understanding of the crucial area of customer service.
- Find out what money laundering is and how to be alert to warning signs that it may be taking place.
Advantages of the Course
- Study at a time and a place that suits you.
- Manageable modules make the 12 hours of course content easy to engage with and learn from.
- Enjoy technical support, should difficulties arise.
- Access to the course content is for 12 months, meaning you can revisit your learning whenever you need to.
- Enhance your career prospects or embark on a whole new career in retail banking.
- Prove your retail banking skillset by downloading and printing your industry-recognised certificate with its unique, verifiable code for potential employers to check.
Learn advanced food safety skills by completing the Level 2 Food Safety Awareness in Catering course, preparing for a career in catering or hospitality. Developed by food safety expert Dr Lisa Ackerley, this course provides all in-depth, practical training in working safely when handling food.
This course is an ideal training choice for:
- Anyone working in a food-handling environment and who needs to learn advanced hygiene skills.
- Level 1 certificate holders who need to upgrade their skills by learning more advanced food safety techniques.
- Any employee involved in preparing and handling food.
- Any individual wanting to learn the advanced hygiene skills required to secure a more senior job in the catering industry.
- Anyone wanting to improve their food handling skills for use in the home.
The Level 2 Food Safety in Catering Online Course is composed of six modules that take students through the advanced techniques and principles of food hygiene. The training programme is delivered online using a combination of audio lectures and written course materials that allows students to work at their own pace, whenever and wherever is most convenient. Students can use the built-in interactive quizzes to assess their progress and ensure that they are properly understanding the course topics.
Every course provides learners with access to the built-in social networking platform, allowing them to share tips and advice with other learners, or to get additional guidance from their peers if they run into problems completing the practical exercises. The platform also allows managers to sign off on the progress of their employees, confirming that they are meeting the standards expected.
Key Learning Points
Building on the skills they would have acquired when studying for their Level 1 certificate, the course closely follows the standards laid out in the Industry Guide to Good Hygiene Practice – Catering Guide. It also closely mirrors the content used in the equivalent CIEH, RSPH and HABC courses.
Over the course of nine modules, students will be shown how to:
- Identify and mitigate common food safety hazards, particularly those that result in food related illnesses.
- The fundamentals of microbiology as they apply to food.
- A introduction to the bacteria that causes outbreaks of food poisoning.
- Implement food management systems that comply with legal requirements.
- Applying contamination and temperature controls that prevent food poisoning.
- The importance of food storage and stock controls to protect diners against food poisoning.
- Understand the importance of personal hygiene in protecting customers from illness and infection.
- Dealing with cleaning and waste in such a way that bacteria is carefully controlled.
- Implementing pest control routines that further reduce the risk of contamination.
- Building and maintaining a work environment that helps improve safety standards within the kitchen.
Once the course has been completed, learners will sit a short online test to assess their comprehension and confirm they have reached the standard required to attain the Level 2 certificate.
Advantages of this course
Over the course of just six modules, students will master the advanced principles required to prepare, store and handle food safely in line with current legislation. These practical skills can be applied immediately, helping learners:
- Work more safely in a food preparation environment, and to reduce health risks to diners.
- Demonstrate their knowledge and practical experience with a Level 2 food hygiene certificate.
- Acquire transferrable skills that will help them secure a new, more senior role working in a kitchen.
The Level 2 Food Safety Awareness in Catering Online Course is an essential certification demonstrating food hygiene mastery. Upon completion of the course, learners will be fully prepared to run a kitchen safely, or to maintain the high standards required to protect customers against illness or infection.
Explore and master the advanced networking techniques required to achieve CCNA and CCNP qualifications with this value bundle. Offering access to all the training modules required to sit the Cisco CCNA and CCNP accreditation exams, and to demonstrate complete mastery of a modern computer network.
The Cisco Complete Network Certification Training bundle will be of specific interest to:
- IT engineers and network professionals needing to improve their technical skills in order to maintain corporate networks for maximum efficiency, reliability and security.
- Administrators looking to use the available Cisco tools to simplify management of their networked resources.
- IT professionals looking for globally-recognised qualifications that prove their computer hardware and networking skills.
- System administrators who need Cisco specialist training that teaches core networking concepts, and how to apply them.
By selecting the Complete Network Certification package, students have access to training materials for both Cisco qualifications. Using a blend of instructor-led videos and self-assessment tools, students will learn skills that can be immediately applied to improve their corporate network and job opportunities.
In addition, students will gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to master switching, routing and device interconnection. Engineers and administrators can then build VLANs, WANs, and WiFi networks to support advanced applications, such as Unified Communications (UC).
Key Learning Points
The Cisco Complete Network Certification bundle gives network administrators and engineers access to all the materials they need to both boost their knowledge levels and to prepare for the Cisco CCENT, CCNA and CCNP exams, as well as the Voice and Security specialisations.
As well as teaching delegates the fundamentals of IP networking protocols, the bundle will help delegates:
- Understand, design and deploy secure wireless networks built using Cisco technologies.
- Understanding interconnecting devices and the correct configuration of switches and routers to improve network traffic flow and throughput.
- Using Cisco IOS network security tools to mitigate threats and prevent network intrusion.
- Build a scalable network using NAT and PAT to meet the need of a growing business.
- Planning and deploying a Unified Communications network, and using advanced tools and settings to assist with administration.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- How Spanning Tree protocol and Etherchannel can be applied to add further network functionality and resilience.
- Applying Layer 3 redundancy protocols to improve network resilience and reduce service failures.
Advantages of this course
Upon completion of each module in the Cisco Complete Network Certification Training bundle, network engineers, security administrators and technicians will have a complete understanding of building, maintaining and securing a Cisco-based network. Students will also be fully prepared to sit then CCENT, CCNA and CCNP certifications exams. Other benefits include:
- Learning the skills required to properly design, build and manage a Cisco-based network.
- Fully understand the principles of network switching and routing, and the correct implementation of both.
- Extending network protocols to support advanced IP uses including VoIP, video and Unified Communications.
- Apply Cisco best practice principles to real-world scenarios.
- Using IOS and other Cisco security tools and principles to protect corporate network resources and data.
- A significant advantage in terms of skills and experience over less qualified employees and candidates.
As well as being prepared to sit the CCENT, CCNA and CCNP qualifications, the new skills and knowledge will also help improve the employment prospects of participants; the Cisco qualifications are widely regarded as the gold standard for networking certification available today.
***************This Course is currently not available, please do not enroll*************** PMI-RMP® Risk Management Professional
Our Happy Students
I thoroughly enjoyed courses from here and hope to expand on my gained knowledge about making apps. The courses as well as the examples are well presented, easy to follow and engaging.
The courses here exceeded my expectations in many regards, especially in the depth of information supplied. In a very non-threatening environment, I learned key principles of design that I can implement immediately.
Excellent content and assignments that build on your knowledge, reinforce, and then expand. I recently secured new employment using PHP and couldn't have done so without the Professional Web Development courses.
Our Awesome Pricing Plans For You
It's very simple to choose your desired pricing plan