We're here to help you building your career
Just enroll our courses and boost your career in no time
Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369
Key Learning PointsAccelerate your career in retail banking by gaining this excellent, up-to-date diploma.
- Gain an insight into the importance of retail banking in the modern banking industry and the history of banking in the UK.
- Learn about financial markets, capital gains and liquidity.
- Learn to identify the various types of banking and banking channels such as retail, commercial and investment banking and building societies and central banks.
- Discover the different roles available in retail banking.
- Explore the different types of retail banking products and how they differ from what has traditionally been found in the market place.
- Explore the crucial area of mortgages and loans.
- Find out about banking services such as current accounts, savings accounts, savings bonds, different types of ISA accounts and bonds.
- Explore debit and credit cards and learn how to calculate APR.
- Learn about the different banking payment systems including remittance, fund transfers, online transfers, faster payment service and standing orders and direct debits.
- Get to grips with financial services including the role of banks as financial intermediaries, mutual fund investments and the ETFs and gilts and bonds investments offered by retail banks.
- Learn about the emergence of bancassurance in the UK, finance and repayment products and depositor’s credit and overdraft insurance.
- Find out about gold as foreign exchange, safety deposit locker facilities, payment of council taxes and bills, and BACS and CHAPS payments.
- Gain an insight into the specialist sector of Islamic banking.
- Gain an understanding of the crucial area of customer service.
- Find out what money laundering is and how to be alert to warning signs that it may be taking place.
Advantages of the Course
- Study at a time and a place that suits you.
- Manageable modules make the 12 hours of course content easy to engage with and learn from.
- Enjoy technical support, should difficulties arise.
- Access to the course content is for 12 months, meaning you can revisit your learning whenever you need to.
- Enhance your career prospects or embark on a whole new career in retail banking.
- Prove your retail banking skillset by downloading and printing your industry-recognised certificate with its unique, verifiable code for potential employers to check.
Introduction to Programming using Block-Based Languages Exam 98-380
Network Concepts with Security
Learn how to manage customer food allergies when working in the catering industry with this brief, cost-effective course. By completing this training module, students will have a good understanding of food allergies, the dangers they pose and how best to protect clients from an allergic reaction.
This course is an ideal training choice for:
- Anyone working in a food-handling environment.
- Any employee involved in preparing food.
- Agency or casual staff who need a very basic understanding of allergies.
- Any individual wanting to learn about how food allergies are bet managed in the catering industry.
- Anyone who is worried about feeding guests who may have food allergies.
The Allergy Essentials course uses a combination of interactive courseware, quizzes and multimedia lectures to help students learn about preparing and handling food to avoid causing allergic reactions. Content is delivered online via our learning platform so that learners can complete the module anytime, anyplace as is most convenient for them.
Our social networking platform allows participants to share tips, advice and experiences with other learners, and to sound out new ideas with other students taking the course. At the end of their study, learners complete a short test to assess their understanding and earn a certificate of completion.
Key Learning Points
Although a relatively short course, students will receive a full introduction to the risks posed by food allergies, along with practical advice on how best to serve customers affected by allergies.
Students will be taught about:
- Common food allergies, their causes and management.
- The difference between a food allergy and a food intolerance.
- Coeliac disease and foods that trigger it.
- Food labelling and how to present diners with the information they need to make informed decisions when ordering.
Once the course has been completed, learners will sit a short test to ensure they have properly understood the topic and earn their certificate of completion.
Advantages of this course
In just one short module, students will better understand food allergies and the problems and dangers faced by sufferers. Using this knowledge, learners will be able to:
- Prepare food safely to avoid contamination with allergens.
- Prepare menus and food labelling to advise diners of potential allergens.
- Meet the requirements of the new Food Information Regulation 1169/2011 EC at their place of work.
- Acquire transferrable skills that will help them secure a new role working in the catering and hospitality industry.
Upon completion of this course students will have the tools to understand about allergens and engage with customers to help inform about what is in food and help make the right choices about what foods can be consumed. They will also be well prepared to learn more about food safety and hygiene should they decide to take their studies further.
If you want to advance your career by achieving the career-enhancing CCNA Routing and Switching certification and CCNA Security certification, this fantastic-value online course is the perfect place to begin your journey. The 37 easy-to-access modules contain all you need to know to prepare for and pass the Cisco 100-101 ICND1 exam. The course also gets you on the road to validating your skillset when it comes to securing Cisco networks.
What Does the Course Cover?
On completion of your study, you’ll be exam ready with the ability to successfully install, operate and troubleshoot a small branch office network. You’ll also have developed the necessary skills to work with core security technologies and the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and the availability of data and devices. Finally, you’ll be able to demonstrate competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
How Do I Study?
Not only does online learning represent great value, it’s the perfect solution for busy professionals who need to work towards certification around their other commitments. The course has a practical, real-world focus, with the addition of labs content making it even easier to see how you will use your new skillset at work.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the modules at your own pace to make great advances in your technical skills.
- After an introduction, work through comprehensive modules on networking, OSI model, host to host, LAN switching, LAN cabling media, IOS basics, basic switch op, VLAN Trunking, IPv4, VLSM, static route, IPv4 Upper, access control list, Cisco routers, WAN connect, NAT PAT, common services, securing remote access, Cisco dynamic routing, CISCO OSPF, Cisco IOS, switching II and IPv6.
- Enhance your knowledge by watching the Cisco labs bonus content, which shows the technical skillset being used in real-world situations.
- Reflect on your learning with the conclusion.
- Move on to network review, terminology and fundamentals, PKI and cryptography, AAA, bring your own device, secure access, VPNs, secure routing and switching, firewalls, Intrusions Protection System (IPS) and content and endpoint security.
- Watch the CCNA Security 210-260 Promo Video.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Use the intuitive navigation and controls to rewind, pause and fast-forward course content as you see fit
- Your expert instructor has over 15 years of professional experience to draw on to create practical, real-world scenarios through multimedia presentations and visual demonstrations.
- Flash cards and educational games ensure different learning styles are taken into account.
- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Test your knowledge to progress in confidence with the practice quizzes and mock exams incorporated into the course.
- Watch the labs content to envisage how you will apply your new skillset in the workplace.
- Improving your technical skills is a CV-enhancing investment in your career that should produce tangible results.
Sign up to Cisco CCNA Security Courseware today to get on the fast track to becoming Cisco savvy.
Cyber Forensics Associate Certification
Master app development across both major mobile platforms (Android and IOS 9) with this combined course. Designed for would-be programmers of any ability, this course will introduce students to the fundamentals of programming for both operating systems.
The 2016 Apple & Android App Creator course takes students through the principles of mobile app development, introduces the relevant programming languages and describes the process of preparing to sell apps via the relevant app store. This course is ideal for:
- Mobile enthusiasts who would like to build and deploy their first app.
- Trainee programmers who need to learn the specific techniques and challenges of developing for mobile platforms.
- Established programmers who want a quick and simple introduction to using drag-and-drop IDEs and tools to help with mobile app development.
- Anyone wanting to take the first steps required to building a career in Apple and Android mobile app development.
Using a blend of instructor led videos and self-study manuals, the 2016 Apple & Android App Creator course takes students through the process of building apps, using tools to simplify the process and shorten the time to completion. Delivered online, the course materials are available anyplace anytime, to fit in around the student’s existing schedule. Participants can also trade ideas and knowledge with other students using the social features of the course platform.
Key Learning Points
By completing this course students will learn everything they need to get started with app development for both Android and Apple tablets and smartphones. Aimed at complete beginners, programmers of any experience level will be able to get started with building working apps within minutes.
The Apple portion of the course covers:
- Understanding the Xcode interface and how to build an app for the first time with user input objects to capture information from users.
- How multiple view controllers are used in an app to pass data between controllers ready for display on the user’s screen.
- Displaying data using table views and formatting the output to make it easy to read and understand by app users.
- Building a calculator to demonstrate how information is captured from users and computed to return the solution to a calculation.
- Creating applications that take advantage of the larger iPad screen to display more data and design elements than is possible on the iPhone.
- Accessing the Twitter framework from within apps, allowing users to tweet or share direct.
- Implementing Google APIs to capture mapping or search data and provide a data-rich experience for users.
With IOS 9, Xcode and Apple mastered, the student then moves on to Android, looking at:
- Preparing the development environment by installing Google Chrome, Java and the App Inventor software.
- The App Inventor interface, and each of the available functions.
- How to build different apps from scratch, demonstrating how system resources are used within custom apps.
- Compiling the app into an APK file ready for installation on an Android device or deployment to the Google Play store.
- The process of creating an Android Publisher account and uploading your app to the Google Play store ready for sale.
Advantages of this course
The 2015 Apple & Android App Creator course teaches the skills required to help anyone become a competent Apple and Android app developer. Students will build real apps that fulfil real needs, teaching them practical competencies that can be applied and extended as they work on their own apps in future.
By completing this basic training, participants will benefit from:
- A practical introduction to app development for both Apple and Android devices – some of which is completely code free.
- A good understanding of mobile hardware resources are accessed by apps to create truly engaging software.
- A basic understanding of mobile development tools and techniques that can be used to create a new revenue stream or to secure a new job in mobile development.
- An appreciation of how apps are deployed and sold via the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- A range of new skills that will help employees be more effective in their current jobs or to help them become involved with corporate app development projects.
- Improved job prospects in the new mobile economy.
The 2015 Apple & Android App Creator course is an extremely cost-effective training option that will help anyone who wants to get started in mobile app development learn the practical skills they need to develop for both Apple and Android devices. At the end of this course participants will have enough knowledge and experience to move onto advanced development techniques, or to begin deploying and selling apps immediately.
Our Happy Students
I thoroughly enjoyed courses from here and hope to expand on my gained knowledge about making apps. The courses as well as the examples are well presented, easy to follow and engaging.
The courses here exceeded my expectations in many regards, especially in the depth of information supplied. In a very non-threatening environment, I learned key principles of design that I can implement immediately.
Excellent content and assignments that build on your knowledge, reinforce, and then expand. I recently secured new employment using PHP and couldn't have done so without the Professional Web Development courses.
Our Awesome Pricing Plans For You
It's very simple to choose your desired pricing plan
Contact With Us
- PO Box 1212, California, US
- +61 1111 3333