***************This Course is currently not available, please do not enroll***************
Achieve the highest standards of project management with the Project Management Professional (PMP) course.
The PMP course is of particular use to:
- Project managers who need to improve their skills, or to obtain industry-recognised proof of their abilities.
- Managers who want to add project management skills to their resume.
- Project management consultants who need to prove their abilities to clients.
- Professionals looking to move into project management.
Using a blend of instructor led videos, multimedia presentations and self-study resources, the PMP course can be accessed anyplace anytime, to fit around the student’s workload and social life.
Key Learning Points
By completing the PMP course, delegates will have a complete understanding of how to manage a project using the PMP principles. Along with the basic principles of defining projects according to business goals and benefits, over the course of 26 modules students will also learn:
- How to build the plans and processes required to plan every stage, milestone and deliverable of the project lifecycle.
- How to build a project team capable of delivering according to stakeholder expectations and agreements.
- Identifying, quantifying and mitigating project risks to ensure positive project outcomes.
- Building quality assurance into the project lifecycle to ensure all deliverables meet pre-agreed standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Accurately estimating and budgeting for time, finances and human resources required for each project stage.
- Controlling project costs to ensure delivery on, or under, the agreed financial limits.
- Implementing procurement structures to ensure resources and materials are available when required.
The PMP course explores each of these factors in detail, ensuring that project managers have all the knowledge and resources they need to see a project through from inception to final sign-off.
Advantages of this course
Upon completion of the PMP course, project managers will be able to oversee projects that complete on time and under budget. Other benefits include:
- Delivering projects on time, on budget and according to customer preferences, improving profitability and company success rates.
- Helps project management professionals become more proficient and effective in their jobs.
- Improve the employment prospects of those completing the course, helping students be more effective in their current roles.
This PMP course is an essential step towards project management excellence, increased employment opportunities and a higher salary that will help open new opportunities in businesses across the world.
- Project Management and Organizational Strategic Business Value
- Organizational Culture and Project Governance
- Project Management Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Integration Management and Lifecycle of a Deliverable
- Project Charter and Project Management Plan
- Planning for and Identification of Project Stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning Human Resources and Acquiring the Project Team
- Development and Management of the Project Team
- Planning Project Communications
- Managing and Controlling Project Communications
- Planning and Establishing the Project Scope Baseline
- Validation and Control of Project Scope
- Planning for and Identification of Project Risks
- Qualitative and Quantitative Project Risk Analyses
- Planning and Control of Project Risks and Responses
- Planning Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Project Quality Control
- Planning, Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Development and Control of the Project Schedule
- Planning and Estimation of Project Cost
- Determining the Project Budget
- Controlling Project Costs
- Planning and Conducting Project Procurements
- Control and Closure of Project Procurements