Project Management Professional (PMP) – University of Dubai
Achieve the highest standards of project management with the Project Management Professional (PMP) course.
Learn how to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® prestigious Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam. Master the first seven chapters of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 6th edition–the essential resource for the PMP® certification exam. Find out about the 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas, five Process Groups, and 47 project management processes. Raise your project management IQ by discovering tips and techniques related to the questions you’ll encounter on the PMP® exam. Use proven learning strategies to help absorb key terminology, concepts, and formulas.
In this part, you will learn more about the PMBOK® Guide, including relationships between inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs. This course will teach you all about the 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas, five Process Groups, and 47 project management processes.
What will you learn:
- Build skills for the final PMP® exam through a series of helpful pre-tests
- Learn the secrets to studying the PMBOK® guide
- Develop an understanding of the phases and structures of any management project
- Define the sequence of activities and process interactions involved in your project
- Learn to estimate resources, identify requirements, and predict outcomes and durations
How you will benefit:
- Learn a variety of project management methods that will positively impact your career
- Gain confidence in your ability to prepare for and pass the PMP® on your first attempt
- Acquire interpersonal and management skills that will enhance your employment options
- Build your resume and stay a step ahead of the competition
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes