***************This Course is currently not available, please do not enroll*************** PRINCE2® Foundation Training
***************This Course is currently not available, please do not enroll***************
As the most practised method for project management in the world, PRINCE2® training is a solid investment for those working in, or looking to work in, such roles. Foundation level PRINCE2® training will equip you with the knowledge needed to work effectively as part of a project management team within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. It’s the ideal first step for those new to project management, who prefer to learn outside of the classroom, when and where is convenient to them.
What Will I Learn?
Developed by leading best practice solutions provider Axelos, PRINCE2® offers a practical, flexible and scalable methodology for project management. At Foundation level you’ll be introduced to the seven core Principles (the ‘why’), Themes (the ‘what’) and Processes (the ‘how’) that make up Prince2, and develop an understanding of how these can be applied to any project.
Why Choose PRINCE2® 2017?
PRINCE2® 2017 is the latest update to the PRINCE2® methodology – the first major update since 2009. There’s a stronger focus on tailoring Prince2, as well as more guidance given on its practical application, to ensure the most effective results for every business, organisation and project.
If you’re new to PRINCE2®, it makes sense to invest in the most recent version. It’s also recommended that those who currently hold PRINCE2® 2009 certification should familiarise themselves with the updated methodology, although taking the exam is not required.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Follow the Foundation level PRINCE2® 2017 courseware to gain a good grounding in the world’s most widely used project management methodology:
- Understand the concept of PRINCE2® and what it’s designed to achieve.
- Learn about the core PRINCE2® Principles which include; continued business justification, learn from experience, defined roles and responsibilities, manage by stages, manage by exception, focus on products, and tailor to suit the product.
- See how the seven PRINCE2® Principles support the PRINCE2® method.
- Gain an understanding of the PRINCE2® Themes including business case, organisation, quality, plans, risk, change and progress.
- Continue to look at how the seven Themes can be applied throughout the project.
- Follow the project lifecycle through the seven PRINCE2® Processes; starting a project, directing a project, initiating a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing stage boundaries and closing a project.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Gain a Foundation level understanding of PRINCE2® with this easy to access courseware.
- PRINCE2® 2017 is the latest official update to this unrivalled best practice in project management, and the first major revision of PRINCE2® since 2009.
- No entry requirements.
- An ideal staff training investment for businesses who follow the PRINCE2® methodology.
- A solid addition to the CV of any individual in, or hoping to move into, any role with aspects of project management involved.
- PRINCE2® can be tailored to the needs of any organisation or project.
- Confirm your knowledge by taking the Foundation level exam (not included).
- A pre-requisite for achieving PRINCE2® Practitioner status.
- Online courseware means that students can learn when and where is convenient.
- Axelos, the global best practice solutions provider responsible for developing PRINCE2®, also offers an online membership service (payable) to assist you on your PRINCE2® journey.
- Practitioners holding the current PRINCE2® certificate are not required to take the updated 2017 exams but are recommended to familiarise themselves with the new course material.
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes