***************This Course is currently not available, please do not enroll*************** PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training
***************This Course is currently not available, please do not enroll***************
PRINCE2® is the world’s most practised method for project management, with over one million certified professionals across 150 countries worldwide. Developed by leading best practice solutions provider Axelos, it offers a practical, flexible and scalable methodology to help manage any project, regardless of size or type.
This package includes both Foundation and Practitioner level PRINCE2® 2017 courseware, making it suitable for complete project management beginners who wish to progress to practitioner level.
What Will I Learn?
The PRINCE2® methodology is a made up of seven core Principles, Themes and Processes. The Principles represent the ‘why’, the Themes represent the ‘what’ and the Processes represent the ‘how’ of project management – and together they provide a clear path to project management success.
Why Choose PRINCE2® 2017?
PRINCE2® 2017 is the latest update to the methodology and represents the first major courseware update since PRINCE2® 2009. It features a stronger focus on tailoring PRINCE2® to the individual needs of each organisation, and looks to further emphasise the Principles that underpin PRINCE2®. The link between Themes and Principles is clarified in more detail through PRINCE2® 2017, and more examples, hints and tips are given to further enable the practical application of the PRINCE2® theory.
Businesses and individuals looking for the most up to date PRINCE2® training should invest in PRINCE2® 2017 – and with 85% of practitioners stating that they find PRINCE2® helpful in their day to day role, it’s sure to be a very wise investment.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understand the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®.
- Study the PRINCE2® Principles including: continued business justification, learn from experience, defined roles and responsibilities, manage by stages, manage by exception, focus on products, and tailor to suit the product.
- Learn how the seven PRINCE2® Principles underpin the PRINCE2® method.
- Study all of the PRINCE2® Themes: business case, organisation, quality, plans, risk, change and progress.
- Understand how the Themes can be applied throughout the project.
- Follow the project lifecycle from start to end with the seven PRINCE2® Processes: starting a project, directing a project, initiating a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing stage boundaries and closing a project.
- Advance your understanding of the PRINCE2® methodology to Practitioner level.
- Learn to apply the seven PRINCE2® Principles in context.
- Understand how to apply and tailor relevant aspects of the seven PRINCE2® Themes in context.
- Study the seven PRINCE2® Processes and learn how to apply and tailor them in context.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Includes the courseware for both Foundation and Practitioner level study – all you need for a thorough understanding of PRINCE2® 2017.
- PRINCE2® 2017 is the latest official update and the first major revision of PRINCE2® since 2009.
- Update reinforces PRINCE2®’s unrivalled reputation as best practice in project management.
- PRINCE2® can be tailored to the needs of each organisation or project environment – and can be used to manage projects of any type and size.
- Continue on to take the Foundation and Practitioner level exams (not included) to achieve PRINCE2® certification.
- Online courseware means that students can learn when and where is convenient to them.
- A sound training investment for businesses and organisations who wish to streamline, unify and optimise their project management methods.
- Individuals looking to maximise their employability in roles that involve project management will also benefit from PRINCE2® training and certification on their CV.
- Axelos, the global best practice solutions provider responsible for developing PRINCE2®, also offers an online membership service (payable) to assist you on your PRINCE2® journey.
- Practitioners holding the current PRINCE2® certificate are not required to take the updated 2017 exams but are recommended to familiarise themselves with the new course material.
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes