Premiere Pro 2
This brilliant value online training package has been specially tailored for anyone who wants to gain an exciting new skillset within Adobe Premiere Pro, the globally trusted gold-standard video editing software. Premiere Pro is used to edit almost any type of media and create professional productions in fantastic colour for film, TV and web.
What Does the Course Teach?
With a firm focus on the very latest developments in Premiere Pro, you will gain a comprehensive working knowledge of the extensive capabilities of the most scalable, efficient and precise editing tool for HD, SD, DV and film. New features included in the training include eReview, colour correction tools and the brand new multi-cam workflow.
Is the Training for Me?
Whether you’re looking for a flexible and cost effective way to launch yourself in Premiere Pro to boost your CV or create exciting personal projects, this training is for you. With no weekly classes to attend or deadlines to meet you can progress with your exciting and empowering new skillset exactly when and where suits you best.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the 17 hours of detailed, easy-to-access course material to get up and running with Premiere Pro.
A Tour of Premiere Pro
- Explore the Getting Started chapter.
- Move on to tackling the project panel.
- Learn what you need to know about the source monitor and the program monitor.
- Explore sequences and the timeline panel.
Working with DV
- Discover how to set up for DV and export to tape.
- Find out how to use the capture panel.
- Get to grips with the basics when it comes to timeline editing and effects and transition.
- Explore how to use the project manager.
Title Designer Fundamentals
- Get savvy with title designer basics before learning more about object and text styles, templates and customer credit roll in titles.
Creating a Photo Montage: Motion, Effects & Audio
- Learn the basics when it comes to still images.
- Find out what you need to know to start working with layered PSD files.
- Explore how to use the effect controls panel.
- Gain confidence with the basics when it comes to motion.
- Learn how to assemble your master sequence and export to DVD.
Workflow: Ocean Futures
- Begin with a project overview and an introduction to voiceover recording.
- Progress to audio editing and building your cut.
- Learn how to build a custom effect sequence.
- Gain useful fine-tuning and quick fixes know-how.
- Explore audio finishing and consolidating and exporting.
- Build on your knowledge by exploring advanced editing and colour correction techniques.
- Learn how to build a multi-track mix.
- Explore how mix surround sound.
What’s new in Premiere Pro 2
- Get a comprehensive overview of recent innovations including new project presets, new project settings, using Adobe Bridge and much more.
- Learn about the recent interface and workspace revisions.
- Find out what’s new when it comes to working with HDV and native SD & HD/SDI support.
- Discover the new multi-cam workflow and colour correction tools.
- Explore three-way and secondary colour correction.
- Get confident using clip notes.
- Learn about custom DVD authoring.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should it be required.
- The seven discs of detailed training are designed to complement each other perfectly as your expertise grows.
- Not only is this training package a fantastic-value way to get up to speed with all you need to know to master Premiere Pro, it’s also a time-effective way to learn.
- Online training is compatible with all your internet-enabled devices.
- The up-to-date course content provides you with a great working knowledge of the very latest developments when it comes to Premiere Pro 2.
- Mastering Premiere Pro can unlock fabulous opportunities both at work and in your personal projects.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes