Get snap happy with this exciting and comprehensive photography course, which includes brand new lessons to coincide with this brand new year! Whether you’re hoping to develop a career in the field, or you’d like to complete the course for personal benefit, this complete guide to photography will ensure you know the difference between aperture and autofocus in no time at all!
Develop your Snapping Talent
The world of photography may be a competitive one, but if you think you have a talent that can be nurtured, what’s stopping you from taking the next step towards a photography career? Boost your confidence and gain some of the essential skills and know-how required to succeed and watch your business flourish.
25 Easy to Manage Modules
Learn new techniques and build on existing skills by working your way through the modules that make up this exciting course, where you will cover topics including composition, lighting and shooting images manually. No matter how much previous experience you have, you will be able to create standout images by the time you’ve completed the course; the sooner you sign up, the sooner you’ll be snapping picture perfect photos!
Key learning points
As an ‘all-rounder’ photography masterclass course, the syllabus would be suited to photographers of all levels, from absolute beginners to talented photographers who wish to brush up on their existing skills.
- Get to grips with camera exposure and understand the basics within 3 minutes!
- Take a look at photographs taken by previous students, to see what you can be achieving upon completion.
- Learn more about the history of photography, and the more modern techniques that we can enjoy using nowadays.
- Take a look at the various parts of a camera, and the types of camera available to photographers, ranging from smartphone and point & shoot pieces, to mirrorless and DSLR equipment.
- Understand some of the basic camera features required for taking a photograph, including shutters & sensors, the viewfinder focus, burst mode and digital file formats.
- Learn how to shoot a picture manually, and understand the concepts of exposure, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and how to shoot in different environments, e.g. night, low light and shooting moving objects.
- Gain valuable know-how on taking better composition photographs, and realise the importance of the rule of thirds (and when this can be disregarded), perspective, wide angle, zoom, depth of field, panoramic compositions and adding emotion by subtracting colour.
- Enjoy some live demonstrations to help you to understand certain concepts and principles, including shooting portraits, landscapes and flowers.
- Absorb and retain some essential tips that can help you to compose better photographs of nature, landscapes, children, pets and portraits.
- Learn more about the importance of light and how it can be used to enhance a photograph.
- Appreciate the importance of tripods and monopods for stabilisation.
- Get to grips with long exposure photography, including what gear is required and how to set up your camera to ensure it is completed effectively.
- Learn how to take better pictures with your smartphone – including how to create the perfect selfie!
- Gain valuable insight into how to build your complete camera kit, from lenses and filters to memory cards and camera bags.
- Delve into the various lenses that are available, and which ones can be used for which effects.
- Understand the basics of the Lightroom, Photoshop and iPhoto software and how they can be used to edit photographs effectively.
- Gain insight into how you can make money from photography, including selling your photos, and becoming a wedding photographer.
- Take a look at some of the core features of popular camera brands, including Sony, Nikon, Canon and Fuji.
advantages of this course
- Study online at a time that suits you – flexible learning means you can work around your existing commitments without the pressure of deadlines.
- Easy to navigate, manageable modules mean you can pick up and put down the resources at any point.
- Give your confidence and career a boost with a course that will help you to visualise being a photography master!
- Boost your income by becoming a freelance photographer – love your job creating gorgeous photographs and getting paid for it!
Turn a creative hobby into an employment opportunity by signing up to this photography masterclass today!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes