Once you finish this course, you will be fully prepared for the Oracle 12c Oracle Certified Professional 1Z0-062: Installation and Administration exam, making you proficient in your installation and management of an Oracle 12c database.
OCP 1Z0-062 is one of two administration exams. One must be taken and passed to go move onto OCP as part of the Oracle Database certification path.
Oracle Database 12c increases the quality of service while saving you time, which will offer simplified management of a database which has been re-engineered for Cloud computing.
What Will I Learn?
This course will teach you everything you need to about installing and managing an Oracle database and how you can embrace the Cloud for a fast, reliable and secure database which will make administration simple both on and off-site.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Database Concepts and Tools
- Memory Structure
- Constraints and Triggers
- Internal Structures
- Starting Up and Shutting Down Database
- Critical Storage Files
- Data Manipulation Language
- Backup and Recovery
- Course Review
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Expert instructor-led training from subject matter experts with a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience
- Exam simulations to help you prepare for the real thing
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months, so you can study anywhere, anytime!
- Learn everything you need to know about installing and managing an Oracle Database which has been engineered for Cloud computing