The art of negotiation is a valuable skill, not only in business and in the workplace but also in aspects of everyday life. Boosting those skills with this Negotiation Skills course should lead to increased confidence, more successful negotiations in the workplace, and better business, employment and promotion prospects.
Who Is It For?
If you’re looking for a new job or promotion then this course shows that you mean business. The certified diploma leads to the achievement of a Negotiation Skills Certificate, which is a great addition to any CV. It can also help ensure you get the best employment package, and can be used during those everyday life negotiation situations too. If you’re already working in a position that requires negotiation skills, this course will increase your skill levels and confidence, ensuring you impress in the workplace.
What Should I Expect?
This course includes five modules; Introduction, Clarification through Preparation, Comparison, Communication and Completion. You’ll work through them at your own convenience to ensure a thorough understanding of a successful negotiation process from beginning to end.
Key Learning Points
This diploma has been designed to give a full understanding of negotiation in the workplace and in business situations. Work through the five modules to improve your skills and confidence in the art of negotiation.
- Gain an overview of negotiation skills in the introduction module.
- Look at the elements involved in successful negotiations.
- Study the psychological aspects of negotiating.
- Understand how to deal with pressure from customers, colleagues and supervisors during negotiations.
- Learn how to create an objective list for negotiating.
- Discover how negotiating and communication go hand in hand for the most successful outcomes.
- Understand when and how to make concessions when negotiating.
- Learn how to wrap up negotiations and where to go from there.
Advantages of the Course
- Enjoy 12 months access to this course, meaning you can learn at your own pace and revisit whenever you need to refresh your skills.
- Become a master negotiator and benefit from applying this skill in business and workplace settings, as well as in everyday life.
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers. So you can learn wherever is most convenient.
- Good negotiation skills are sought after in employees, with hiring managers citing it as one of the best business skills to have.
- Approximately four hours of learning time makes this an easily accessible course, even for busy individuals.
- Prove your new skills with the Negotiation Skills Certificate – you can print it at home or we can post it to you for a fee.
- Online support is available, to ensure your studies stay on track.
- Feel confident in your course materials with this certified diploma.
- Technical help is available if required.
Negotiate the very best outcomes for your career and business ventures with this certified Negotiation Skills Diploma.
- Clarification through Preparation