Microsoft Project 2013 (Exam 74-343)
Microsoft Project 2013 is Microsoft’s latest foray into the world of Project Management Information Systems (PMIS). PMIS tools are commonly used to aid anyone involved in projects and project management, from project managers and directors, to everyone involved in all aspects of the project.
Microsoft Project 2013 is a vital tool used for planning, collaboration and communication available to project managers and team members of project. One of the key benefits of using this, aside from the fact is a Microsoft product, is that it is a cloud-based application. Alongside this, it allows for easy cross-company collaboration.
Another key feature for Project 2013 is that it easily integrates into Sharepoint. A lot of small to medium companies use Microsoft Sharepoint to plan and manage projects. This integration allows for existing Sharepoint projects to be imported into Project 2013, and therefore allows for even greater management and reporting of projects.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- You will learn how to set up projects from scratch
- You’ll learn how to set up schedules and allocate work to the people involved in a project, as well as setting deadlines and keeping projects on track
- This course will teach you how to integrate Sharepoint projects into Project 2013
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- This course will teach you how to harness the power of Microsoft’s Project Management and planning tool
- Project 2013 enables easy collaboration and management of projects, this will allow you to streamline workflows for you and your organisation
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes