Microsoft Office 365 Online Version
This online training course provides you with all you need to know to become a confident and competent user of the very latest versions of Microsoft Office. With a vast amount of large and small businesses relying on Microsoft Office for their efficient running, developing a reliable skillset with this software is an in-demand, career-enhancing skill across many industries worldwide.
What is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription service to the gold-standard Microsoft software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote. Signing up to Office 365 guarantees subscribers instant access to the most up-to-date versions of the software, currently Microsoft Office 2016. Users also receive benefits such as extra online storage with cloud service OneDrive and ongoing tech support.
How Do I Study?
All learning is completed online, meaning there is no requirement to commit to the rigid timetable of a live class. You are free to complete your study at a time and pace of your choosing, giving you total freedom to fit learning around your other commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the easy to engage with modules to learn all you need to know about Microsoft Office 365.
- Get an introduction to Microsoft Office 365 before exploring its versions, features and online sign up.
- Explore Word Online including starting a document, saving Word to OneDrive, navigating, tools and features, font attributes, lines and paragraphs, bullets, numbering and styles, inserts, pictures and tools, tables and formatting and sharing and templates.
- Explore Excel Online as you cover getting started, navigation, data entry, formatting, formulas, intermediate formula and table format, more formula, charts and sheets and templates.
- In PowerPoint Online find out about screen layout, entering and formatting text, layouts and designs, inserting objects, objects and transitions, animations, smart art and notes and printing and templates.
- Outlook Online gets you up-to-speed with the email account’s screen layout, configuration, sending emails, organisation, mail rules, additional mail options and dealing with spam and junk.
- Get an introduction to OneNote before exploring the OneNote screen, desktop, drawing tools, media and sending to OneNote.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you require it.
- Progress at your own pace by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding the course content using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Expert instructors with over 15 years of industry experience use practical scenarios to impart practical skills, not just theoretical knowledge.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations make learning easy to engage with.
- Flash cards and educational games appeal to different learning styles.
- Online learning gives you the quality of a live class at a fraction of both the cost and time involved.
- The inclusion of exam simulators and practice quizzes in the course content means you can test your knowledge as you progress.
- Becoming a confident user of Microsoft Office 365 is a bankable skill that will set you apart from your peers.
Don’t wait another 365 days to advance your career – sign up to Microsoft Office 365 Online Versions today.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes