Microsoft MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals (70-692)
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) courses are a new set of technology qualifications from Microsoft to help those with fundamental knowledge and skills get their skills recognised. The Windows Server Administration Fundamentals course will help you to develop and maintain a Windows Server and build an understanding in key principles that will enable you to effectively manage Windows Server.
Once you have completed this course, you will be fully prepared for the Microsoft MTA Microsoft Windows Server Administration Fundamentals 98-365 exam. The course is the perfect platform for a successful career in IT as you will be able to implement and maintain a Windows Server environment in a professional environment. This will provide a foundation to further study into the Microsoft qualifications (MCSA or MCSE level) depending on your career objectives.
This immersive online training is led by instructors who have many years’ experience in IT and the Microsoft Windows environment especially. The instructional videos will give you visual examples of how to implement your knowledge.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understanding server installation
- Understanding server roles
- Understanding Active Directory
- Understanding storage
- Understanding server performance management
- Understanding server maintenance
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to manage a Windows Server
- 24/7 course access on multiple devices for 12 months meaning you can study anytime, anywhere
- Tutor support is available for the duration of your course
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday customer support
- Subject matter experts lead you through the instructional videos for an immersive, engaging experience
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes