Microsoft MTA: Networking Fundamentals (98-366)
Networks connect hardware, software, servers, anything technological, really. The network is the glue that holds technology together; if nothing is connected, how can technology function and communicate? The answer is, it can’t!
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Networking Fundamentals course will teach you the purpose and use of the OSI networking model and the TCP/IP model. You will also be shown examples of networking using Windows Server in a course that will fully prepare you for the 98-366 exam with the most recent updates in mind.
The course is ideal for aspiring IT professionals who want to break into the IT industry with a specialisation in networking, it provides entry-level, foundational knowledge for anyone looking to give themselves a platform to launch their career. The MTA qualification can lead to job roles including Network Administrator, Network Engineer and many more.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understanding routers and switches, configuration and how they fit in to a network
- How to use IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and other network services including binary, TCP/IP tools and the OSI networking model
- Understanding network media
- Technologies, topologies and understanding the infrastructure of a network using LAN and WAN technologies
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn the essential skills needed to build a scalable network infrastructure
- Work towards earning a professional level qualification to validate your networking skills
- Live Chat Tutor Support is available for this course for a small fee. Our live chat platform will give you on-demand access to a subject matter expert who will answer your questions within minutes. Email support, screen share and Live Chat are just a few of the benefits this additional add-on possesses to give you a much smoother learning experience
- 24/7 course access for one year – study anytime, anywhere!
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday customer support
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes