MCSE Windows Server 2012 – Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-414)
The final step in achieving the MCSE Server Infrastructure qualification, the Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure module is your gateway to the level of knowledge and credentials that such a highly sought-after qualification comes with. The demand from IT professionals to achieve the qualification is as high as the demand from the corporate world to hire employees with the MCSE certification due to the positive impact it has had on many careers, leading to an occupation that’s lucrative and rewarding.
You will benefit from 27 hours of in-depth, expert-led content that holds the key to you passing the final examination and achieving the MCSE certification and status. The MCSE certification is ideal for anyone who is looking to operate as a Senior Systems Administrator or senior IT professional at a large company, building scalable, robust, reliable, and secure server infrastructures to support business operations.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How to manage and maintain a server infrastructure
- High availability using failover clusters to keep apps and services running
- Identity and access solutions
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- The final module of the MCSE Server Infrastructure certification
- Learn how to implement an advanced server infrastructure in a corporate environment
- You have a practice exam included in the course materials to help you prepare for the real thing
- 27 hours of in-depth, interactive content for you to help you pass your exam and become a globally recognised senior systems technician
- 24-hour access, 7 days a week for one year, meaning you can study anytime, anywhere and not worry about your studies interfering with other commitments
- Course is led by tutors with over 30 years combined experience in the IT industry, ensuring the materials and knowledge is the highest quality and, most importantly, relevant!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes