IT Networking Specialist Training Pack (with Cisco & CompTIA)
This fantastic-value online course package teaches you all you need to know to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901, CompTIA A+ 220-902, CompTIA Network+ 2015 N10-006 and CompTIA Security+ 2014 SYO-401 exams. You’ll also be ready to sit the Cisco 100-105 ICNDI, Cisco 200-105 ICND2, Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101), Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 300-115) and Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT 300-135) certifications.
Why Should I Study?
Preparing yourself for passing the Cisco exams listed above will get you well on the way to achieving the prestigious Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching Certification that will get you noticed by employers. Advancing your skills by getting certified in the entry-level CompTIA A+ and progressing to CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Network+ is the perfect way to add even more in-demand technical skills to your repertoire as you study.
How Does It Work?
Not only does this online package save you money, it also saves you time, which is a crucial consideration for any busy professional who needs to fit learning around their existing commitments. What’s more, the practical approach, including the use of Live Labs that empowers you to practise on real switches and routers, means your new skillset consists of real expertise, not just theoretical knowledge.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the easy-to-access modules to learn everything you need to get certified as a network specialist.
- Cover all you need to know about CompTIA A+ 220-901, including an introduction to personal computers and IT certification, internal hardware components, storage fundamentals, expanding hardware capabilities, peripheral devices, mobile devices, computer networking and hardware and network troubleshooting.
- Move on to CompTIA A+ 220-902 with an introduction to operating systems, installing Windows operating systems, configuration and management in Windows, utilising alternative operating systems, virtualisation and Cloud computing managing mobile devices, understanding system security, troubleshooting and operational procedures.
- Get to grips with an introduction to networking, networking standards, network cabling and transmission, understanding TCP/IP, network devices, wireless network, wide area network, remote access, network security, building scalable high performance networks and monitoring and troubleshooting networks.
- Tackle Cisco 100-105:CCENT-ICND1 including OSI model, host to host, LAN switching, IOS basics, basic switch op, VLAN Trunking, IPv4, VLSM, static route, access control list, Cisco routers, WAN connect, NAT PAT, common services, securing remote access, Cisco dynamic routing, Cisco OSPF, Cisco IOS and IPv6.
- Progress to Cisco 200-105:CCNA – ICND2 which covers advanced switching, VTP, VLAN routing, spanning protocol, LAN security, Layer 2 Redundancy, WAN technology and connections, frame relay, HDLC PPP, RIPv2, RIPv2 II, EtherChannel, EIGRP, OSPF, Layer 3 Redundancy and network management.
- Master Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 301-101) including planning and designing, EIGRP, IPv6, OSPF and BGP.
- Get exam ready for Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 300-115) by studying plan and design, switch configuration, IP configuration, STP and RTP, routing, HSRP, VRRP and GLBP.
- Tick off Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco Networks (TSHOOT- 300-135) which comprehensively covers everything you need to troubleshoot switches, IPv4, EIGRP, OSPF and more.
- Finally tackle CompTIA Security+ certification by getting savvy with networks, wireless, security terminology, physical security, policies and standards, risk analysis, disaster recovery, business continuity, business impact analysis, computer forensics, attack types, security threats and assessments, security threat mitigation, monitoring and auditing, authentication, access control, implementing system security, cryptography and public key infrastructure.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Enjoy a 12 months access to the course content.
- Technical support is available, should you need it.
- Use the simple navigation and controls to stop, rewind and fast forward course content as you wish.
- Your expert instructor with 15+ years of professional experience leads with a practical approach incorporating real-world scenarios.
- Flash cards and educational games appeal to a wide range of learning styles.
- Not only does the online course represent great value for money, it’s a time-effective way to learn too.
- Use the Live Labs content to see how you will apply your new skillset at work by practicing on real routers and switches.
- Getting certified with Cisco and CompTIA is a CV-boosting achievement that will help advance your IT career.
Prove your in-demand technical skills today by signing up to IT Networking Specialist Training Pack (with Cisco & CompTIA).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes