IT Cloud Architect Specialist Training Pack (with Microsoft, CompTIA & Cisco)
Cloud computing is proving to be more and more popular, particularly with businesses whose employees increasingly work remotely. This fantastic-value online package is tailored to get you up-to-speed with this exciting and innovative area.
What Does the Course Include?
Start by getting your networking and switching skills up to date by gaining the skillset needed to pass CompTIA Security+ 2014, CompTIA Network+ 2015 and CompTIA Cloud+ certification. Move on to the content that will prepare you to pass the Cisco 100-105 and Cisco 200-105 exams, a first step to achieving the Cisco Switching and Routing certification. You’ll also gain the expertise to pass the Cisco 200-355 base level certification. Finally you’ll complete a Microsoft MCSE introductory course to the monitoring and operation of a private cloud.
How Do I Study?
This online course isn’t just great-value, it’s incredibly time effective for busy professionals who need to fit their study around existing commitments and who can’t commit to a regular weekly class. The incorporation of Live Labs means students complete the package with real-world skills rather than just theoretical knowledge.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the easy-to-access modules to advance your technical skillset.
- Start by securing your CompTIA Security+ knowledge on networking terminology, locking down a network, wireless, security terminology, policies and standards, physical security, risk analysis, disaster recovery, business continuity, business impact analysis, computer forensics, attack types, system security threats, security assessments, monitoring and auditing, authentication, access control, mitigating security threats, implementing system security, cryptography and public key infrastructure.
- Update your network skills by learning about networking standards, network cabling and transmission, TCP/IP, network devices, wireless network, wide area network, remote access, network security, building scalable high performance networks and monitoring and troubleshooting networks.
- Learn about models, service and delivery models, terms and characteristics and objects storage concepts.
- Get to grips with virtualisation, the installation, configuration and management of VM and devices, virtual disks, switches and resource migration, the benefits of virtualisation in a cloud environment and comparing and contrasting virtual environments.
- Find out about infrastructure, access protocols, storage configuration, file systems types, executing storage provisioning, network sharing, implementing appropriate network configurations, network optimisation, network protocols, hardware resources and troubleshooting basic network configuration and commands.
- Learn about resource management, establishing baselines and thresholds, appropriately allocating physical host resources and virtual guest resources and using appropriate tools for remote access.
- Get confident with security including storage security concepts and methods, different encryption technologies and access control methods.
- Get to grips with system management, diagnosing, remediating and optimising, common performance concepts and testing techniques.
- Explore business continuity in the cloud and solutions to meet availability requirements.
- Get the expertise to pass the Cisco 101-105 ICND1 certification focussing on OSI model, host to host, LAN switching, LAN cabling media, IOS basics, basic switch op, VLANS Trunking, IPv4, VLSM, static route, access control route, Cisco routers, WAN Connect, NAT PAT, securing remote access, Cisco dynamic routing, Cisco OSPF, Cisco IOS, IPv6 and more.
- Implement Cisco wireless network fundamentals with wireless basics, standards, signals, management and security, antennae, topologies, frame types, planning coverage, architectures, stand alone and cloud deployments, controller-based deployments, controller discovery, roaming, radio resource management, WLAN configuration, guest networks, client connectivity, interference and troubleshooting.
- Move from Cisco 100-101 ICND1 to Cisco 200-105 ICND2 by studying advanced switching, VTP, VLAN routing, spanning protocol, LAN security, Layer 2 Redundancy, WAN technology and connections, frame relay, HDLC PPP, RIPv2, RIPv2 II, EtherChannel, EIGRP, OSPF, Layer 3 Redundancy and network management.
- Add to your Microsoft MCSE skillset by learning all you need to know to monitor and operate a Private Cloud 2012 before progressing to configuring and deploying a Private Cloud 2012.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Live Labs content allows you practice your new skillset in real-life scenarios.
- Expert instructors with over 15 years’ professional experience use real-world scenarios to enhance students’ practical learning experience.
- Visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, learning games and flash cards make learning fun, engaging and appealing to a wide range of learning styles.
- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Pause, rewind and fast-forward the modules using the easy-to-use navigation and controls.
- Access the course for a full 12 months from sign-up date.
- Getting up-to-speed with the very latest in cloud computing is a career-savvy move that will get you noticed by potential employers.
Make your cloud computing skillset soar by signing up for IT Cloud Architect Specialist Training Pack (with Microsoft CompTIA & Cisco) today.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes