Whether you own your own small business or work in a customer-focused role for a large organisation, you will know that excellent customer relations are the key to fostering customer loyalty and ultimately gaining the edge on the competition. This great value short online course is expertly designed to teach you all you need to know to provide the best customer experience possible to boost your business’s success or get that promotion.
What Does the Course Focus On?
The course is split into five modules. After you define exactly what customer relationship management is, you’ll move on to focusing on your own interpersonal skills and how these can be improved and implemented to encourage loyalty from customers. There is also an emphasis on how to deal with problems and the different situations you may encounter when dealing with customers.
How do I Study?
All learning takes place online, meaning it’s easily achievable for busy business owners, employees and those who wish to launch a career where they will deal with customers on a day-to-day basis. There are no deadlines to meet or weekly class to attend, leaving you free to focus on your learning at the time and pace that suits you best.
Key Learning Points
Use the easy-to-follow modules to learn all you need to know about creating the best relationship possible with your business’s customers.
- Find out exactly what customer relationship management is and why it is so crucial to focus on the needs of customers.
- Explore the basics of body language and how to use your ability to read it when dealing with customers.
- Learn how to develop your own interpersonal skills to ensure optimum outcomes in your interactions with customers.
- Discover more about how good customer relationships and loyalty go hand in hand.
- Identify reasons why customer relationship management is so important to the success of a business.
- Learn about ways to look for customers and what these customers will expect from you in terms of service and support.
- Explore strategies to measure your customer relationship management in terms of the problems you may encounter and the standards you aspire to achieve.
- Focus more on how to develop a good relationship with customers.
- Gain insight into how to best prepare for meetings and other situations you will encounter.
Advantages of the Course
- Study on all your internet-enabled devices whenever and wherever you want to.
- Technical support is on hand, should it be needed.
- Begin studying as soon as you sign up and enjoy 12 months access to the five hours of course content.
- Proving your commitment to excellent customer management will boost the success of your own business or get you noticed by potential employers when job-seeking.
Become the gold standard in customer relations by signing up to the Customer Relationship Management certificate today.
This course is CPD certified.
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- Looking at Customers
- Measuring CRM
- Developing the Relationship
- Clarity in Meeting Preparation