Certified Ethical Hacker
Ethical hacking is the art of defending an IT network, system or infrastructure from malicious attacks. As technology has developed, so has the sophistication with which hackers develop tools to try and gain vital information and data through cyberattacks and system breaches. This ethical hacking training will teach you the vital techniques to protect an IT infrastructure.
Many companies are looking to employ ethical hackers as they focus on protecting their systems, and regulations like GDPR place greater emphasis on their cyber and information security more than ever. Professionals with ethical hacking skills and certifications average a salary of £40,000, and with cybersecurity experts becoming more and more in-demand, this salary and the amount of opportunities opening will continue to grow.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn how to deploy proactive countermeasures
- Stay head of information security developments and exploited vulnerabilities
- Identify, counter and defend from hackers trying to penetrate networks and gain access to vital information
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Live Chat Tutor Support is available where you will get assistance from a cyber security expert within minutes via our Live Chat platform that is available in every time zone in the world (available for a small additional fee)
- Learn from the experts who have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in the IT industry
- Multimedia learning methods including visual demonstrations, presentations, quizzes and exam simulators
- Interact and collaborate with other students using the social learning and networking platform built in to the Learner Management System
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes