Swift is a robust and intuitive programming language created by Apple that’s easy to learn, simple to use, and super powerful. Which makes it great for getting started with code. It’s also one of the fastest growing, most popular open-source programming languages used by professional developers.
Certification is based on the App Development with Swift course created for high school and college students with little or no programming experience. The curriculum follows a practical, step-by-step approach to learning iOS development tools and basic programming concepts using Swift as the language. By the end of the course students are able to build a fully functioning app of their own design.
For more information and certification related queries Kindly click contact us button and fill the form. Our representative will contact you with all the details.
The Value of App Development with Swift Level 1 Certification
Certification recognizes foundation knowledge of Swift, Xcode, and app development tools covered by the free App Development with Swift course from Apple. Students who pass the certification exam will earn a digital badge they can place in a resume, portfolio, email, or share in social media.
Knowledge of Swift
• Discover, explore, and demonstrate how to use the fundamental building blocks of Swift.
• Learn the basic concepts of Swift programming including syntax, logic, structures, functions, and patterns.
Knowledge of App Development
• Learn the basics of the Apple Software Development Kit.
• Explore and use developer tools such as Playgrounds, Xcode, Simulator, and Interface Builder.
• Learn how to build and run iOS apps using Swift.
• Explore and learn common tools, technologies, interface elements, and design patterns used to build iOS apps.
• Learn the skills needed to build iOS apps for iPhone and iPad.
• Learn to use common iOS frameworks in hands-on app projects.
Individuals who earn the App Development with Swift Level 1 Certification will validate foundation knowledge of Swift™, Xcode®, and app development tools covered by the App Development with Swift course from Apple®.
• Demonstrate the basic features of Xcode for creating, managing and building apps
• Explain how to build and run an app on the iOS simulator
• Create app storyboards with segues between scenes
• Demonstrate how to add objects from the object library to a view controller
• Explain the use of IBOutlet and IBAction to connect storyboard elements to code
• Demonstrate how to set breakpoints in code
• Demonstrate how to step through code line by line
Swift Programming Language
• Demonstrate how to and when to declare variables and constants
• Describe and use common Swift types
• Apply basic mathematical operators
• Use arrays and dictionaries to group and manage data
• Know how and when to apply control flow and loops
• Use functions to structure code
• Design, use, and differentiate between structs, classes and enums
iOS Software Development Kit
• Understand the functions of the app delegate and how it manages the app lifecycle
• Design and create view controllers to implement app logic
• Describe the view controller lifecycle
• Use segues to pass data between view controllers
• Use Navigation and Tab Bar view controllers
• Use common view objects such as labels and image views
• Use common controls such as buttons and text views
• Use table views to display a list of data
• Describe the Model-View-Controller design pattern
• Use common iOS design principles to organize apps
For more information and certification related queries Kindly click “Contact us” button and fill the form. Our representative will contact you with all the details.