Adobe After Effects
If you want to master the powerful motion media, compositing, animation and special effects software Adobe After Effects, this superb-value online video training is the perfect place to start. Widely-used in the post-production process for TV and film, Adobe After Effects can create 2D and 3D layers and effects, add music and colour correction and even simulate particles like fire and rain.
What Does The Course Teach?
You’ll explore more advanced techniques such as 3D layers and cameras, animating text, particles, lights and more. By the end of the course you will be able to build a puppet in Photoshop, then import to After Effects where you can enable the puppet to walk.
How Does It Work?
This makes eLearning the perfect solution for busy students and professionals who need to fit study around their existing commitments. Not only that, the video lessons the course is comprised of make it easy to apply the techniques taught to the real world. This maximises the learner’s success in what is often perceived to be a challenging area of Adobe.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the 12 hours 37 minutes of easy-to-engage with, practical video content to get going with Adobe After Effects.
Module 1: Introduction to After Effects
- After a clear introduction, move on to finding out what After Effects is.
- Learn how to create a new project in After Effects.
- Watch two detailed demos on creating and animating primitive shapes.
- Over two video lessons, observe how to create a complex bouncy ball.
- Find out what you need to know about exporting from After Effects.
- Explore a demo on curves editor.
- Learn about importing footage over two comprehensive parts.
- Again over two video lessons, explore the crucial area of parenting in After Effects.
Module 2: Intermediate Effects and Techniques in After Effects
- Explore a two-part layers and cameras demo.
- Over four detailed demos, learn all you need to know about animating text.
- Discover how to import and sync audio.
- Get to grips with particles in two parts.
- Watch a lights demo.
- Explore some of the common effects in After Effects.
Module 3: More Advanced Effects and Techniques in After Effects
- In the course of four video lessons, explore the exciting area of puppet building.
- Build on your new skills with two fantastic demos on puppet rigging.
- Move on to learning about puppet pinning.
- Enjoy an informative track mask demo.
- Over three demos, discover what you need to know about puppet walk cycle.
- Learn about nesting compositions.
- Progress to two demos on intermediate puppet.
- Consolidate your new skillset with the informative conclusion.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is on hand, should it be required.
- Study on all your internet-enabled devices in a place and at a time that suits you.
- Access to the course videos is for 12 months from sign-up.
- eLearning represents a time and cost-effective way to develop your skills with Adobe After Effects.
- Video training makes training accessible and easy to visualise how you will apply it to your own projects.
- The three detailed modules provide the essential stepping stones to make real progress with After Effects.
- The comprehensive 150-word quiz at the end of the course proves your new-found skillset with Adobe After Effects.
- Getting savvy with After Effects will unlock many exciting opportunities both in your career and personal life.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes