- Learn about Six Sigma business case
- Develop a basic knowledge of statistics
- Learn about strategic planning
- Discover two methods of identifying customer requirements—the voice of the customer (VOC) and quality function deployment (QFD)
- Learn each component of DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve and control)
- Learn to think lean which means doing more with less
- Instructor-led course
- 6 weeks in duration
- Courses begin each month
- 2 lessons released each week
- 24 course hours
- Effectively apply the elements and methods of Six Sigma
- Be able to define, plan, implement, and close a Six Sigma project
- Begin preparing for the Six Sigma Black Belt and Quality Manager exams
FAQsWHEN CAN I GET STARTED? A new session of each course opens each month, allowing you to enroll whenever your busy schedule permits! HOW DOES IT WORK? Once a session starts, two lessons will be released each week, for the six-week duration of your course. You will have access to all previously released lessons until the course ends. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE EACH LESSON? The interactive discussion area for each lesson automatically closes 2 weeks after each lesson is released, so you’re encouraged to complete each lesson within two weeks of its release. WHAT IF I NEED AN EXTENSION? The Final Exam will be released on the same day as the last lesson. Once the Final Exam has been released, you will have 2 weeks plus 10 days to complete the Final and finish any remaining lessons in your course. No further extensions can be provided beyond these 10 days
Cloud Fundamentals Exam 98-369
Key Learning PointsAccelerate your career in retail banking by gaining this excellent, up-to-date diploma.
- Gain an insight into the importance of retail banking in the modern banking industry and the history of banking in the UK.
- Learn about financial markets, capital gains and liquidity.
- Learn to identify the various types of banking and banking channels such as retail, commercial and investment banking and building societies and central banks.
- Discover the different roles available in retail banking.
- Explore the different types of retail banking products and how they differ from what has traditionally been found in the market place.
- Explore the crucial area of mortgages and loans.
- Find out about banking services such as current accounts, savings accounts, savings bonds, different types of ISA accounts and bonds.
- Explore debit and credit cards and learn how to calculate APR.
- Learn about the different banking payment systems including remittance, fund transfers, online transfers, faster payment service and standing orders and direct debits.
- Get to grips with financial services including the role of banks as financial intermediaries, mutual fund investments and the ETFs and gilts and bonds investments offered by retail banks.
- Learn about the emergence of bancassurance in the UK, finance and repayment products and depositor’s credit and overdraft insurance.
- Find out about gold as foreign exchange, safety deposit locker facilities, payment of council taxes and bills, and BACS and CHAPS payments.
- Gain an insight into the specialist sector of Islamic banking.
- Gain an understanding of the crucial area of customer service.
- Find out what money laundering is and how to be alert to warning signs that it may be taking place.
Advantages of the Course
- Study at a time and a place that suits you.
- Manageable modules make the 12 hours of course content easy to engage with and learn from.
- Enjoy technical support, should difficulties arise.
- Access to the course content is for 12 months, meaning you can revisit your learning whenever you need to.
- Enhance your career prospects or embark on a whole new career in retail banking.
- Prove your retail banking skillset by downloading and printing your industry-recognised certificate with its unique, verifiable code for potential employers to check.
Power through the new generation of Windows software, with this comprehensive course that will help all students gain fundamental knowledge of this brand new Microsoft Operating System. In an ever-changing world, where computer technology is constantly developing, it can be debilitating if you stay in the past. Bring yourself bang up to date with this exciting new course that will have you understanding every aspect of Windows 10 in no time at all.
Prove your Worth as an Employee
As more and more businesses migrate to Windows 10, it would be advantageous if, as an employee, you know how to use it optimally. Likewise, if you are hoping for a new job role and wish to stand up above your competition, adding Windows 10 to your skill profile could be why the employer hires you over other candidates. Get to grips with this revolutionary platform that reintroduces some old favourites and adds some brand new features, and become an efficient user of the OS.
Master Windows 10
It will provide students with an understanding of all aspects of Windows 10, from its uses to its deployment, OS management and device management.
Key Learning points
This course would be ideal for anyone who wishes to enhance and prove their technical skills, by earning a certification in the very latest in Windows developments. It would be of particular use to individuals who work in the IT field, who need to understand how to use Windows 10 in advance of business migration to the new Operating System.
- Get to grips with the basics of Windows 10, including start up, navigation and shutdown.
- Learn how to use File Explorer with ease and precision.
- Understand how to use various Windows applications that come as standard with the new OS.
- Gain insight into how to browse the web using Microsoft Edge and enjoy a better browsing experience.
- Learn how to modify and personalise your Windows desktop, from general settings to more advanced customisations.
- Understand how to connect devices and backup important data.
- Know how to manage user accounts, including adding, removing and altering administration duties.
- Build your confidence with the maintenance and protection of Windows, and how you can monitor its performance.
- Feel comfortable navigating the Control Panel and using the various functions and settings within.
Advantages of this course
- Online learning means students can enjoy convenient and flexible learning, which can be balanced with current work and home commitments.
- Easy to navigate course, split into defined modules, which will allow you to have complete control of what, and when, you study.
- In just a few weeks, you can take your IT and Windows abilities to the next level.
- Online resources available will help prepare for the final assessment, including expert-led training, visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, quizzes and exam simulators.
- Fast forward, pause and repeat lectures to ensure you don’t miss anything. Mould the resources to suit your personal requirements.
- Flash Cards and Education Games help to keep students engaged and attentive; hone your skills and stay focused with fun games that will improve retention of course material.
- Collaborate with other students via the social networking system, for guidance, support, and discussion.
- Improve your Windows productivity and effectiveness, and use this course to your advantage.
- Validate skills that can be crucial for a successful business and help the business you work for to migrate to Windows 10 with relative ease.
Open the window to a brighter future, by signing up to this brand new course that will allow you to learn, master and prove your Windows 10 abilities!
Learn how to carry out a standard risk assessment in the workplace by enrolling on this insightful entry level course that provides students with essential knowledge of health and safety best practices.
Discover which working practices carry a recognised risk of harm including working with electricity, gas, machinery, working at height and working with hazardous substances. Learn how to identify potential risks and hazards in the workplace, and gain knowledge of health and safety best practice that can be applied in order to help create a safer working environment for all those working within an organisation.
This entry-level course is a perfect training option for those who perform and/or assist in the task of carrying out a risk assessment in their place of work. It's also ideal for those who work in a supervisory or managerial position and wish to increase their awareness of health and safety best practice, in order to protect staff members and promote a safer working environment.
Students who enrol on this course have the reassurance of knowing that they are being taught to the highest possible educational and industry standard. Students can also have the confidence of knowing that they do not complete the course in isolation. The process of learning is a far more fun and collaborative experience, online learning and networking platform and integrated social tools.
Key Learning Points
- This entry-level awareness course provides students with a general, but nonetheless essential, understanding of how to carry out a risk assessment in the workplace in a safe and effective way.
- It equips students with the ability to identify potential risks and safety hazards, and provides them with the skills to be able to implement appropriate risk control measures.
The course is aimed at:
- It is an ideal training option for those working across a broad range of industries and sectors including construction, mechanics, sales, IT and manufacturing.
- Employees whose jobs require them to provide input into the risk assessment process within a business/company/organisation.
- Those looking to expand their existing knowledge base, enhance their current career prospects and/or boost their earning potential.
- Employers/employees who wish to help promote a safer and more sustainable working environment by increasing their knowledge of health and safety and learning how this can be applied in a workplace context.
Upon successful completion of How to Carry Out a Risk Assessment, students can:
- Understand what a risk assessment is.
- Be able to carry out simple risk assessments in their own place of work.
- Identify any potential risk and hazards in the workplace.
- Identify who may be at risk.
- Ascertain what risk control measures are already in place and decide whether further measures should be implemented.
- Provide constructive input into the risk assessment process including what precautionary and protective measures should be implemented in order to reduce risks and help prevent accident or injury from occurring.
- Ensure that all potential risks have been properly assessed and that the appropriate risk control measures have been implemented to reduce these risks.
Advantages of this course
- How to Carry Out a Risk Assessment is hosted on our unique Learning Management System, which is compatible with all the latest browsers, and optimised to provide a fast and succinct user experience.
- Flexible and accessible so students are able to work where and when they like and at a speed that suits them.
- Take advantage of online learning and networking platform, which allows students to swap ideas, share information and/or simply connect with fellow students.
- Varied multimedia course content and quizware that's designed to appeal to any kind of learning style.
- Monitor progress throughout duration of the course: access test scores and exam results.
- Cost-effective online learning solution: students can save on travel expenses, accommodation and lost earnings.
The server is a main hub of activity in any business’s IT facility, and the ability to install and configure a server effectively is a vital skill in the arsenal of any IT professional who wants to be taken seriously. Windows Server 2012 is still seen as one of the most popular versions of Microsoft’s server products in the corporate world, with companies of all sizes still utilising the benefits it offers.
Becoming qualified in the installation and management of Windows Server 2012 will showcase your ability to run a secure, efficient computing environment, either for your own business, or for your clients as an independent IT service provider. These skills are in high demand as every business needs to be online with an efficient infrastructure to run at maximum capacity.
This course will provide you with in-depth, instructional videos that will give you the knowledge you need to fully prepare and pass the all-important 70-410 exam. Concerned you won’t get the practical experience too? Don’t worry, we have you covered with access to a virtual lab that you can use to practice.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How to install Windows server 2012
- How to add roles
- Perform customised functions
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Deploying and configuring tools and functions
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to install and configure Windows server 2012 in a corporate environment, ensuring your computer environment, or those of your clients, remain functional and stable
- Practice exam included so you can become familiar with the criteria in the official 70-410 exam
- Virtual lab included so you can practice your skills and learning how to implement your newfound knowledge
- 24/7 access to your course content for the 12-month duration, so you can always get onto our platform and work towards gaining your qualification