There’s a science behind many things in life, and computers are no exception. This short course will introduce you to two hot topics in the world of computer science; deep learning and computer vision. In this short course you’ll be introduced to both artificial intelligence concepts, and their applications in computing and technology. This is a smart investment whether you are new to machine learning concepts, or already have some experience.
What Will I learn?
This course contains around two hours of expert tuition, and the material focuses on the theory behind deep learning and computer vision. You can expect to get to grips with artificial neural networks and artificial intelligence, and computer vision use cases, which are step by step processes to show how users will interact with computer systems to achieve a goal – i.e what the software does, not how it does it. You’ll also learn more about the computer programming language Python and how to use it with deep learning techniques.
Why Should I Invest In This Course?
This is a bite-sized course that is easy to fit in to daily life, and will give you a good understanding of deep learning and computer vision theory which you can take forward in the future. This course is great for a wide range of professionals, from big data professionals who haven’t had much exposure to machine learning, to MBA graduates who are looking for a role that has a heavy focus on quantitative material.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the short and easy to digest course to gain an understanding on two popular machine learning topics.
- Be introduced to deep learning and its role as a machine learning technique.
- Look at the theory that deep learning and computer vision is based on.
- Look at how to install and use the python computer programming language.
- Gain an understanding of how you can apply deep learning techniques in python.
- Learn about computer vision, including teaching computers to recognise handwritten digits.
- Get to grips with use-cases as part of computer vision techniques.
- Learn more about use-cases, and learn how to implement a simple one for digit recognition.
- Discover artificial neural networks and learn how to build them.
- With a working knowledge of python you can run the source code that is provided.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Bite-sized chunks of core deep learning theory and practical application.
- Learn fundamentals concepts in handwritten digit recognition and artificial neural networks.
- Although undergraduate maths knowledge is useful, there are no entry requirements for this course.
- All those with working knowledge of python can run/use the source code provided.
- Make use of a range of supplementary material while completing this course.
- Ideal for a wide range of business professionals, from product managers and tech executives to engineers.
- An affordable way to get started with two current and evolving machine learning concepts.