₹10,000 / ₹8,250
When it comes to being the guardians of people’s hard-earned cash, modern retail banks have a lot of competition on their hands. This means they need to attract the cream of the crop in terms of retail banking employees to gain the edge over their competitors. Whether you’re already working in the retail banking industry or are contemplating a change of career, this fantastic diploma is just what you’re looking for.
What Will I Learn?
Dealing with people’s money is a serious business, so retail banking professionals are required to be confident and competent with all aspects of modern banking needs, from making deposits, to transferring funds, to opening ISA accounts, to understanding the different types of mortgages and loans available. Not only that, impeccable customer service is at the forefront of every task a retail banking professional is required to complete.
How Does the Course Work?
The 12 hours of content in this engaging online course is available for you to access for 12 months. Meaning you can easily work towards your goal of forging a career in retail banking around your existing work and family commitments.
Key Learning Points
Accelerate your career in retail banking by gaining this excellent, up-to-date diploma.
- Gain an insight into the importance of retail banking in the modern banking industry and the history of banking in the UK.
- Learn about financial markets, capital gains and liquidity.
- Learn to identify the various types of banking and banking channels such as retail, commercial and investment banking and building societies and central banks.
- Discover the different roles available in retail banking.
- Explore the different types of retail banking products and how they differ from what has traditionally been found in the market place.
- Explore the crucial area of mortgages and loans.
- Find out about banking services such as current accounts, savings accounts, savings bonds, different types of ISA accounts and bonds.
- Explore debit and credit cards and learn how to calculate APR.
- Learn about the different banking payment systems including remittance, fund transfers, online transfers, faster payment service and standing orders and direct debits.
- Get to grips with financial services including the role of banks as financial intermediaries, mutual fund investments and the ETFs and gilts and bonds investments offered by retail banks.
- Learn about the emergence of bancassurance in the UK, finance and repayment products and depositor’s credit and overdraft insurance.
- Find out about gold as foreign exchange, safety deposit locker facilities, payment of council taxes and bills, and BACS and CHAPS payments.
- Gain an insight into the specialist sector of Islamic banking.
- Gain an understanding of the crucial area of customer service.
- Find out what money laundering is and how to be alert to warning signs that it may be taking place.
Advantages of the Course
- Study at a time and a place that suits you.
- Manageable modules make the 12 hours of course content easy to engage with and learn from.
- Enjoy technical support, should difficulties arise.
- Access to the course content is for 12 months, meaning you can revisit your learning whenever you need to.
- Enhance your career prospects or embark on a whole new career in retail banking.
- Prove your retail banking skillset by downloading and printing your industry-recognised certificate with its unique, verifiable code for potential employers to check.
Get to the front of the queue for the best retail banking roles by signing up to the Retail Banking Diploma today.
This course is CPD certified.
Microsoft provides many certifications, which proves to be beneficial for people who want to pursue a career in a technical domain. All the Microsoft certifications comprises of a series of exams, which are mandatory to be cleared. There are mainly three levels of Microsoft certification which include the Associate level, Fundamental level, and Expert level. The MTA certification helps most of the people to step ahead in their jobs.
MTA Certification can provide you the opportunity of increase in your in salary or a promotion. It can provide you an opportunity to acquire a desired IT professional job in your Dream Company or organization. The existing IT Professionals can enhance their profile by become a Certified Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) and explore new growth and career opportunities